Tuesday, October 6, 2015


And if I were you, I'd just keep quiet. Observe. Don't be so affected seriously. Not worth the tears. Not worth the time. Just move on. Just do what you have to do. And don't act on impulse. Don't act on emotions ya. 

Not the way I always start my posts, but when there's 4 mid-terms in a week, I guess my brain temporarily doesn't wire the same way. Scrolling through some recent conversations, and I found this so unlike-me. Just some things I need to learn. It's amazing how there are people who understand me and say the things that hit straight at me. There were more provoking words in the middle that I can't share but even though I didn't explicitly say what I truly felt, I think it was amazing how you could see what I was truly upset about. I kind of think I don't appreciate you enough and sometimes the things I say to you and the way I say them, like my attitude isn't properly thought through. Really hope they don't get to you though. Need to learn to appreciate tough love a lot more.

시간이 흐르고 흘러 아주 먼 훗날 그 날엔
함께 되돌아볼 추억에 난 또 감사하겠지 

Edit: just some thoughts but not enough for me to start on a post. I think in the midst of me rushing through life, I need to always keep in mind that I'm loved. It's never in the form that I want, it doesn't instantly make me feel warm and fuzzy inside, but sometimes love doesn't have to be screamed. It comes in my forms, and sometimes I just need to stop, and appreciate. Getting these emotions acting up real often these days, gotta stop taking things and people for granted. Just because I don't get what I want delivered on a silver plate, doesn't mean I'm not cared for, not appreciated. Just not in the way I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment