// 那天晚上满天星星,
平行时空下的约定
再一次相遇我会紧紧抱着你,
紧紧抱着你 //
Needa learn to keep my emotions in check. Needa let it out once in a while.
It's been a while since I just sat and bawled my eyes out. Perhaps I'm keeping too much pressure within. Sometimes I wonder why do I struggle so hard to get a piece of paper.
I'm trying my hardest to love. To learn. To open up. But at times like this when I'm at my weakest, I can't bring myself to love, to accept and to move on. It hurts. Badly. Unintentionally. But even with my entirety I'm unable to counter. I know that I'm loved, and doted on. And I appreciate that, even when I'm unable to love.
It's frustrating how you don't know the strength of your words to break me. Sometimes things don't always work your way. Sometimes just stop to think before you speak. Sometimes just... Put my feelings before yours.
I don't need reminders. Leave me be. Let me be stronger. But promise to be there to cushion my drowning spirit, to teach me how to love wholeheartedly, for I'm afraid of losing myself forever.
"Only when you can love the people who squandered away your happiness can you truly say that you're strong."
No comments:
Post a Comment