Monday, October 12, 2015


feeling like shit now because my ankle's hurting like a bitch ugh. wasn't even thinking much of it cause it was nothing but a minor twist and it normally doesn't hurt after a day. but to have to go to this extent, sigh, depressing );

all them emotions hitting in quite harshly because it's already week 9 and I can't even. like finals is 43 days away what the. training isn't even working out well, I'm really at an all time low when nothing's working out. and I probably wouldn't even be able to ball comfortably with this pig trotter up there.

my permanent injury doesn't even come in the way of my life so much, don't understand why a slight twist is making my emotions fluctuate like idek what. must be pms. just feel like crying every half an hour ugh what even.

feeling so incapable because I can't seem to handle the workload I've drowned myself in, questioning decisions after decisions I've made. I need to get a hold on myself, not let such things affect me so much.

just ended a nearly 5hr skype session with Chinwei and Junyi thanks to these two for being there on weekdays even tho I'm listening to their dota talk while doing work most of the time. honestly can't wait for Vietnam trip at the end of the year, doing quite a bit of the planning with them and I think it's one of the few things that make me feel more excited about time passing :) really so thankful for the gang on weekends, just playing ball, hanging out and talking about anything and everything, I think they're one of the greatest blessings I've had esp in these 2 years and I want them to stay for as long as possible.

don't even know how I ended up so depressed but well shit happens. time to get my shit together then.

感恩。


Nobody knows what kind of person someone will be in the future. Therefore, even though someone who is lower in position than me or even though someone doesn't have any power... We shouldn't ignore or hurt them. 

^ said by my favouritest guy ever. sometimes watching his vids when I'm feeling down really help :')

No comments:

Post a Comment