Monday, October 26, 2015


nothing has really been going well this entire semester. frustrates me so much because I really am trying. school is just plain depressing I don't even have any idea where to start. been messing up mid-terms, nowhere near being ready for finals. sometimes I really have this huge urge to drop out. I'd honestly be a lot happier. 

and ^ tried to make it as light hearted as possible. It's hard to ball and deal with this at the same time, leading training when I'm not even being appreciated. and then I question why did I even take up captaincy again. Is hall stay really that important to me? why do I make myself so unhappy just because of hall? I just hate it when everything slams down on me. and when asked why am I still so insistent on balling even with this problem,

because it's the only thing that makes me feel alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment