人理所当然会忘记,是谁风里雨里一直默默守护在原地。
Thank you guys, for making my week better every Saturday.
For always giving me this comfort when I come home during the weekends, no matter how shitty things get in school or in hall. For listening to my endless bitching (or stories) but mostly the former. For allowing me to talk in the crudest way I do. For letting me eat as much as I want to even though y'all tell me that I'm fat. For bearing with my fangirling over Giroud every week despite you guys thinking he's a vase (but hey he's legit been scoring a lot okay). Just simply, for caring for me in the many ways you guys do even though y'all may not explicitly show it or whatsoever.
Sometimes I wonder how much difference would there be in my life if I didn't have you guys.
I'm indefinitely blessed :')
Reminder to self to never take these gems for granted.
Edit:
I do honestly think they take quite a lot of joy in annoying me though. hmph.



No comments:
Post a Comment