// 그 때 우리가 아주 조금만 어른스러웠더라면
그 때 우리가 미처 몰랐던 지금을 알았더라면혹시 너도 내 맘 같을까
다시 한 번만 기회를 주겠니 //
been extremely quarrelsome the past whole week, and some things just weren't going my way. came here to blog about the week but then I realized that there's really nothing to talk about. week 10 starts tomorrow, already to the double-digits. 7 weeks left to the end of the sem. I'm gonna be able to survive this jiayou self.
on a side note, I'm really quite touched by the out-pour of support for Mr Lee Kuan Yew at the SGH designated area? like it's really damn amazing leh. I think this is what it means for a person to be defined as 'great' :') don't really wanna hope for his speedy recovery, just hope for him to not have to suffer anymore. 91 years is a long while, and I think he has made his impact.
No comments:
Post a Comment