Wednesday, April 15, 2015

// 我想要说,我想要说,


对白怎么说,表情才不难过?//

been doing nothing but scrolling social media platforms on my computer the past hour. even tho I should be studying. so I thought I'd do something more productive here.

remember feeling rather depressed and all the whole week of LKY's death. maybe it's the national mourning and all, the whole mood was just solemn, somber and over social media was just everything about him. I honestly dont remember doing any work, just read articles about him, watched videos about him. contemplated heading for the Parliament House even tho the queue was craaaaay. and did in the end! thankful for 24hr train on Wednesday night and for Siowying and Alina who were crazy enough to come out at unearthly hours.

Image result for lky quotes
I think there's no better way to paint a picture of the greatest man SG has seen.
went home on papa's birthday to have dinner with the family. and oh, bought a new phone :)




decided to go down to the Padang on Sunday, the day of the State Funeral because well, it'll be a sight and there honestly wouldn't be anyone else I'd go down for. at least for now that's what I think. thanks to the bff who was interested too! :)
the weather was an experience too. we reached there at 930 am and found a pretty nice spot because we were right at the front (we reached later than we wanted to cause the princess here overslept as usual somemore). since we had 3 hrs to kill, we talked, talked, read horoscopes, ate, talked. HAHA. so back to the weather.

this was uhm, 930 am.
this was about 1130 am?
and this. 1 pm. idek Padang or Singapore River

and I also don't know why the two photos above refuse to flip to the right orientation. tsk. 

yeah, pretty much shows it.
I think it was really heartwarming to see Singaporeans of all walks of life gather just to send Mr Lee on his last journey. honestly that week of SG spirit has been the strongest I've ever seen in the past 20 years of my life, stronger than any NDP or anything else. and I think he'd be really heartened to see that :') RIP Sir. 


^ this photo though. 
so on Saturday night Darrel SMSed to say that I can catch him on TV cause he'd be involved #shamelessgamestrong but he apparently didn't know where he'd be or whatsoever (don't know is he really don't know or he don't wanna say).

then when we were at the Padang we were thinking if he was in the 21 gun salute squad but couldn't be sure cause he didn't say. 

and when I finally got home he SMSed to say that he was in that squad!! I remember getting so excited like "OMG I WAS THERE SO PROUD OF YOU OMG" but okay it's true I was really super proud of him, braving the rain (not like I didn't but yeah). just felt really proud :))

moving on to week 11.
school's as usual. thankful for Good Friday tho! caught Fast & Furious 7 with part of the gang and I'm pretty darn impressed by that movie. 

afternoon on the train home w le bff <3

Good Friday was spent with the fam, then Eileen in the evening for early birthday meal :) we had SUPER GOOD SUSHI omg like food therapy is the bestttt. and settled for Tsujiri because we were one step too late for Llaollao, TWICE. aish.






week 12. two mid-terms. that's it LOL. I don't remember much from the week altho it just passed. then went for POP with part of the gang on Saturday :)

so proud of the bro for completing 19 weeks of BMT I should send him a before-after thing to motivate him LOL.
and ofc this female recruit that I'm ever so proud of. altho you no give chance every week also make me worry. glad you completed BMT manxzc lurblurb <3
I'm actually pretty glad we're on okay terms now (:

alright I think it's time to get back to work.
"focus on the task on hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment