// 再给我两分钟,
让我把记忆结成冰
记得你叫我忘了吧,
你说你会哭不是因为在乎。//
really dislike it when I talk to people and then I get emotionally affected for so long. but I guess it's not always just the talk which affects me.
sometimes it's not good to mull over things myself, I'm glad I talked it out to people who really care for me and listened to their input. altho I think their input made me sadder but it made me see things in a clearer light.
why would we even think of some issues when they supposedly arent even supposed to matter? some thoughts are meant to be reserved for when we get older, when our lives get carved out and we actually have to make these significant decisions. right now we just need to do what we are supposed to do, and not let the complications of life affect our priorities.
feels really good to be doted on :')
and at that moment, I promised myself that I wouldnt be a hypocrite.
No comments:
Post a Comment