Monday, September 14, 2015



很想你啊白痴。

Cant believe time really passes so quickly. It's been more than 2.5 years since you've left us. And yet sometimes I really still wonder why, and how you did it. Sometimes I hate you for it because hey, who said you could leave us all like that??

You'd have ORD-ed by now. When all the other guys are still serving NS. But I know you would be so encouraging to them, giving them good advice along the way. Thats what you've always been, a reliable buddy (:

I'm so sorry I wasnt as close during the secondary school days, and I really wish you could be with us when we are having so much fun nowadays. Though it's been so long, I havent really found a presence that felt like yours. I wish I was there when you really needed.

Especially right now, I wonder what you would have to say to me.

Some regrets are just meant to be sealed, and kept in the bottom of my heart.

Really missing you badly, my first friend in TNPS, one of my best buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment