Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I really cannot comprehend, cannot comprehend how everyone can simply take my words like that.
And especially because it's like that, I cannot turn back.
Made that decision with truckloads of reluctance, but I decided that it was the best thing to do.
So is it again a case of making everyone but myself happy?
But either way, I would still be unhappy right?

But I chose the path which would make me MORE unhappy.
Perhaps just for now. Perhaps I'll be happier after all these tide over.
All these uncertainties are fighting each other, inside me. In my heart.
I dont even know how to overcome these emotions.
And then I'll go back to masking my emotions, putting a false front. Again.
I'm so tired, of being full of pretense.
And you guys are making judgements, based on what you think.
But really, no one really knows how I'm hurting inside, just because of the false front I put up.

I'm really v.v.v.v.tired. Of everything. And nothing seems to be helping.
Everyday, one thing add to another and my inner turmoil just multiply.
And I feel like the most major loser on earth.

Why cant I just let it go?
And why have that idea been haunting me for months?
Why is it so tempting?

Sigh, I hear the thunder now. I shall look forward to a good sleep.
And waking up, making the final final decision on my subject combinations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment