Saturday, November 28, 2015


unglam moments while studying snapchatted by le bff -rolls eyes-

so today I went over to qy's house to study, our usual weekend routine. was rather on task even though I was tired as hell #proudofmyself planned to finish my to do list and go ball with the guys around 815-830 until 10pm or so. 

so things went according to plan, I shut down my laptop just slightly before 815pm? but I kinda sensed that she was a little sad about some stuff. so I asked her if she wants to talk about it, she said no but I guess I probed her to. 

so we ended up having a htht but the weirdest thing was that the focus shifted from her to me, then I ended up in a monologue and I teared. feels kind of good to let it out but sigh, problems that can only be repeated over but not solved.


"idk. don't like to see you suffer quietly."

thankful for a best friend in you, no matter how much we bicker, disagree and annoy each other :') 

No comments:

Post a Comment