Saturday, August 9, 2014

havent blogged in ages and I'm coming back with a picture spam LOL.
just did a mass transfer of pictures from my phone to my comp so yeah (;

random chill night with le bff at my place 
the night when chingz came over to watch the WC! 

haji lane with Xinyi (:

breakfast selfie with the favourites ^^
remember taking so many selfies because Markie was sucha fail and qy had to take over LOL. 

love this girl to bits <3 no matter how many times you annoy me a day you're still my fav girl ever <3
and yes, I'm damn gay. 
POP with recruits Jenghiang and Adrian!
MQ! one of my best buds (:
again with my favouritest people attend Darrel's POP!

recruit Siewwei!
we attempted the 那些年 pose, A for effort lah LOL.
lunch w the guys at soup spoon!
pizza date with ting and other friends!! :)
bumped into Kat at the driving centre and we decided to go for bux 1-f-1 and shop for hall stuff (:
great catchup with this babe ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HALL CAMP:
Pre-SP date with Simps (:
our fav past-time, selfies!
and fish-eye lens photos LOL. love this fam of mine (:

triple SP dates at Sushi Tei ahhhh my love for jap food <3 *.*
late already still fooling around with the photo machine LOL.

below are selfies with the Simpsons members I caught, thankful for these batchmates and seniors who are so lovely <3 trying vvv hard to keep my eyes open in most photos it was almost 4AM when we took those photos HAHA.





















Simpsons BBQ post camp Day1 :D
family photo at Yiyong's send-off (:
Simpsons freshies :))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's 9th August - National Day.
Frankly speaking when I wokeup my mind immediately drifted to last year's National Day and ofc 8th August. Was passing by the Marine Parade estate yesterday and remembered how I met JH after CIP last year at Marine Parade then we went to Tampines Swimming Complex's gym and then to the T1 Ramen place for lunch. It's like nowadays I'm having the "one year ago we did this" and "one year ago we did that" thoughts, because I realized how little we dated last year that I remember them pretty clearly. And it donned on me that very soon there wouldn't be a one year ago, because we would have broken up for one year and more already. I also vividly remember how we ate 20 over plates of sushi at Sushi Express on National Day where we practically combined our lunch and dinner into one meal. And how we were so comfy watching the fireworks in the air-conditioned Arts Science Museum. 
Today I had a dream. I was taking a really long nap in front of the TV while it was on and when I wokeup I was really really creeped out. Apparently my mind did not rest because my dream was in total sync with whatever that was on TV. My brain actually processed whatever my ear could hear and twisted it into a concept that my mind could relate to. After so long, I'm still dreaming about you. You're already happy with someone else, and I should give you my blessings, which I am doing so. But I really dont understand how do all these thoughts still haunt me so strongly? It's just so so so scary that my mind runs in this way and I cant control it. I need time, but how much time does my mind really need? I have the will to stand back up and be strong once again, but if my sub-conscious mind keeps controlling my will then how can I ever break out of this? 
(Times like this I really really miss Ervin. He would know the right things to say...)

Unhappy thoughts aside, my mood was lifted with the time I spent with these lovelies today (: they've been friends I've kept since 2002, it's funny how I only gotten so super close to them after A Levels. Made me realize how I've been sorta taking them for granted all these years. So grateful that I've a chance to realize my mistake and put in the effort to keep them by my side now (: These people show me how friendships are maintained through effort and those who genuinely put in effort will always be here to stay. Cheers to you guys because you guys bring me the greatest amount of happiness with the most simplicity and show me what true friendship is about (: I was honestly very very touched when Darrel called me and then Cephas to help me find my keys, and then came out from his house to meet me and Cephas and then both of them walking me home together because it was dark already. Honestly, it's simple gestures like these that make my day (: 
#kamponglove #kampongfriends 


No comments:

Post a Comment