Friday, August 29, 2014

uni's been tiring and hall life is really draining altho most of the time I get myself into those things. but I guess all's part and parcel and they're gonna be worth the experience. clubbing isnt really my thing, I discovered. thankfully :) but I'm not denying that I'd like a couple of quiet drinks at a bar.

today, like every other fridays, I left hall for home, looking forward to meet my favouritest friends in the world. then suddenly Marcus said that he wasnt gonna shoot hoops at 6pm. and noone replied me when I asked are they still gonna play ball. so I succumbed to my fatigue and slept till 8pm. jio-ed supper and there was hardly any response. felt really really angst and upset because I was really looking forward to seeing them.

but somehow at 1030pm all of us gathered. arranged for a 1020pm meeting after like listing them out one by one, wah last warning these monkeys. but anyway, all of us (except for Terence) met for prata at 1030pm :) I really dont mind that it's like a 45min-1hr gathering, just sitting at the prata shop, chilling over drinks and prata. just the presence of these people make me feel the happiest :) there's no words to describe how I feel when I'm with them but it's really heartening that I have such amazing friends by my side and maybe this is how I am blessed :) spending minimal money, playing basketball together, sitting at the playground and talking, #kampunglife indeed :) open confession here: guys I really love y'all so damn much I never wanna lose y'all in my life :)

came home to a htht with the bro, first time in 19 years and it felt quite good to like know more about my bro that I never ever knew. although I still am bent on the fact that he screwed up himself but I think I dont resent him as much anymore. and I really hope that things will soon work out for him and he can lead a normal life and manage his own life without having to be bound to anything :)

and then had a late night talk with the bff, I know it's not easy for the both of us to maintain our friendship given the places we are at, but I guess our friendship has its foundation built such that no matter how much we annoy the shit out of each other, things will still fall back into place and we will still continue our love as bffs and this is what matters the most to me :) and I just wanna say that no matter what you do, know that I'm always here and I'll always support you to pursue whatever you do yeah. love you bff <3 

on a sidenote, hey you, I hope I'm not falling for you. but please stop making conversations so hard to maintain.

No comments:

Post a Comment