Saturday, June 14, 2014





jumped onto the K-Pop bandwagon really late, but I think it's cool to see how the idols and celebs grow since uhm the Hallyu Wave during the 08/09 years?

got really inspired by Yong-Hwa in this performance, like despite the hardships we always hear these idols going through, hes just so dedicated and enjoys everything he does. (I mean ofc theres extra happiness from singing a song he composed by himself on stage) but I'm really inspired by his love for music and how he explores everything from guitar to piano to composing and even having his own music making software and equipment.

I guess more often than not we just proclaim our interest and our love for stuff and because we dont exactly pursue them they become pretty short-lived? either that or just backing off at any setback. How can we then be sure of our interests and just what we really want? I dont know man, I thought I was really sure of some stuff I was doing, then when a setback comes my way I begin to waver. Earlier this week I made myself really really happy because I thought I had finally gotten what I wanted, it was a vast improvement for myself and I guess I was just really content with what I saw. But yet when something else came this way I nearly lost my balance and fell back into nothingness again. So what is it am I really feeling and what do I truly want for myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment