![]() |
"한여자 가있어 널 너무 사랑한
한여자 가있어 사랑해 말도 못하는"
Tired. Really sick and tired of everything that's going on. I'm trying hard to find a reason to hold on but it comes and goes everyday, and I'm questioning my own ability more and more. I hate to play a role like this, I really dont wanna intercept anything but really, if you cant even do your job well how do you expect me to just sit here and watch you turn things upside down?
Feeling more and more numb to the fact that the only offer I'll probably get is the one that I've already received. Seems pretty unlikely that I will get any other offer and the only thing I guess I can do is appeal. But that's pretty much a burden too. It's so funny how the past few years I've been thinking it's cool that I really get a chance in uni to dress like a chemist with lab coats and all mixing chemicals, and look what I've been offered with. Maybe I'm just fated to be here? Should I just take it or should I challenge fate to appeal?
Started my first driving lesson today and I guess I'd say that it's exciting to embark on this journey, but having to tank it with piano exams likely to be in the same period as driving test and uni admission, I need to be stronger. I'm not used to feeling so weak like this and overwhelmed by my lack of ability to control my emotions. So much to worry about now, life didnt even seem so bleak when I was gearing up for Alvls. Maybe I need to get my positive outlook back. It's so much easier to influence others than myself.
"한남자가 있어 이런날 모르는
사랑받으면서 사랑인줄 도 모르는"
P.S. Did a little edit to KJK's lyrics by switching the gender since it'd be more appropriate that way. The tiger's songs are so apt nowadays and I'm so thankful I've found such unique personality in him and his songs :')

No comments:
Post a Comment