Wednesday, April 30, 2014

"All my life, I prayed for someone like you. And I hope that you feel the same way too."
- K-Ci & Jojo (All My Life)

been really weary these days with work and piano and everything else. the most painful process is definitely waiting, for all the uni replies and the appeal dates to be opened. I cant help feeling helpless and somewhat insensitive at times but I know this is human nature and as much as I try to hold it back it will not always be successful. trying to drown the unhappiness as much as I can but thankful for nice people at work to make my days better even tho it's really really tiring.

idea of uni is quite scary tho, it's hard to believe how we'd be setting onto our new journeys in no time while the guys plough through two years of NS and stuff. really felt quite good when I attended POP cuz it's like these people who used to be so kiddy and childish are now on their way to becoming a man and doing their part for the nation. so much pride :')

this is gonna end up as a substanceless post again I bet. because my mind is pretty blank but I just wanted to blog out the lyrics to All My Life partially because I've been hearing it on the radio too much at work. thankful for my night of realization a few days ago. was just staying up and staring at the ceiling and suddenly everything became so much clearer and I've been feeling so much more relieved lately :) bad days come and go but they're all part of the package and I know I'd definitely be strong enough to come through...

thinking back on the past 6 years in DHS made me question so many things. I realized that DHS is really a v sheltered environment and there are so many things in the real world we dont get exposed to. and even so, what has DHS taught some people? isn't it such a pity that you spend 6 years in a school like DHS and you come out w zero integrity? I dont know whats more important anymore, survival or values? indeed society is based on natural selection but I hate it that we grew up with values constantly being inculcated in us, and when we are left to battle society, all those teachings just go to naught. 

but whatever the case, I'm on my way to make myself a better person. let go of unhappiness, release all the hate and negative energy. only by getting rid of those I'd be able to thrive on positivity and ensure that I make myself a better and more importantly, a happier person. :') 

just a sidenote: really very thankful for all my friends who have constantly showed me so much support, encouragement and concern, I am able to move forward thanks to all of you :)


"Yes I pray that you do love me too"

No comments:

Post a Comment