tried so hard, only to fall every single time. desperately trying to heal myself so that I can run on. but perhaps this healing journey isnt to be rushed. I know I've got much to learn, and it's only the beginning.
I amaze myself so much at times. the amount of bs I can manage to come up with. sometimes I try so hard, to get up, and when I barely started to set off, I get crushed again. maybe sometimes it's not how hard to try. to quote a friend "there is no try. you dont try to eat lunch, you either eat it or you dont." it's so easy for you to say it though. I really wish I was a little more like you.
missing the bestie truckloads. I know you always say the things I hate to hear but at the end of the day im just so thankful for a friend like you. thanks for playing the role of the elder sister I never had. cant wait till you return from Cambodia so much to tell you.
Mel, it's time to lay all expectations down. just do whatever you want to. it's now or never. think carefully and just act. if you decide to proceed, just go out there and dont back down, not ever.
on a side note, I'm really disappointed that you're still so bent on your own ways. trust me, you'd regret some day and I truly hope that it wouldnt be too late for you.
on another side note, fingers crossed for BTT as I probably wont blog till some time later.
No comments:
Post a Comment