Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I decided that doing all these is no good. there's no point in trying to predict anything.
probably said a few times that I am clear headed and I know what I'm doing.
but this time for real, I have decided that this is best and I will do it.

no I am absolutely not giving up on anything at all, I'm just switching to a more passive role.
I wont sit here and wait for things to happen because they probably wont fall from the sky.
I will wait. but I will go out there and do things I wanna do. and be happy.

things might not be good now but I believe with all my heart that it will all be fine.
it may not be as how I want it, or how you want it. but it will work out in the end, it will.
I'm gonna trust in what I placed my trust in right from the start, that it will lead me to the right path.

idk what led me to make this decision. but as you said, I'm strong and I will get through stuff.
all I truly wanted was to feel better, and I need to take steps towards it. i.e. being strong.
maybe sometimes my fault will still act up but I will keep it to the bare minimum.

never tried doing something so big by myself before, but I have to do it because I want to.
nope, not because it's the right thing to do, but because I want to. because I dont wanna regret.
I will wait while pursuing my own goals, while doing things I like. I will still wait.

because whats meant to be will be.
and for me, friendship > nothing at all (:

really hoping you will read this.


No comments:

Post a Comment