but yet I know I should never allow anyone to be my emotional crutch, my excuse to be weak.
I dont wanna go on and on about my unhappiness because that's pretty what I have been overly concentrated on? I'm sure I'll bore jh to death if I keep ranting on about the same issues so... It's time to move on and look towards the more beautiful side of my life!
okay disclaimer: I dont mean that he isnt a good listener, but even I feel tired of myself going on and on about the same thing so yea.
despite everything that's happening, I really feel so blessed for all my friends and my love too :')
random pictures of my life! (too long has past w/o a picture spam)
![]() | ||
the super pretty birthday card done by jh :')
|
![]() |
| friendship day polaroid with the glamqueenz! |
![]() |
| friendship day polaroid with the 21 geoggers! |
![]() |
| friendship day polaroid with Rachel! |
![]() |
| friendship day polaroid with Laura! |
![]() |
| the cute lil' bear bouquet from jh on Valentine's :) |
![]() |
| ikea lunch date with the bestfriend :) |
![]() |
| our mission for the day: take a photo with a nice mirror HAHAHA. |
![]() |
| love this woman seriously <3 |
![]() |
| QA Practicals in Chemistry! I heart colours manymany ;) P.S. these are the perks of taking h2 chem :D |
![]() |
| yay my new phone! :D been doing so many pretty things to pictures ever since I got it ^^ |
![]() |
| chocolates in Geog tutorial because Mr Chang wanted to motivate us ^^ |
![]() |
| sushi tei with jh last saturday! :) |
![]() |
| delifrance dinner on friday with my love <3 |
![]() |
| with the 38 people at danceworks! ystd :) |
![]() |
| with the woman who waited for me for 20mins HAHA thanks babe :) |
![]() |
| I love this shot! thanks for learning despite not liking to fold stuff <3 truly touched :') |
ending off with a motivational quote!




















No comments:
Post a Comment