Friday, February 1, 2013

it's been so long since I came here.
actually only one month. but this month has been so eventful it feels like half of 2013 has passed.

orientation came and went.
kinda disappointed that I never got to play DOTA. but ahwell, guess it's fate.
reallyreally disappointed that we didnt win orientation this year.
(esp because someone really wished we would, yet we couldnt fulfill that wish)
but I guess that's competition for you, there always has to be a winner and a non-winner.

made my exit out of 38 into 21. cant believe I actually got so brave though.
still missing the 38 spirit and atmosphere alot, but I guess I'm already getting used to 21.
there is definitely a difference and I will always love 38 and the clique :)
jiayou all you lovely people, I'm sure yall will do damn awesome for A levels!

and I'm pretty thankful to 21 for being so accepting and nice to me :)
feeling quite bad for distancing myself at times but I really havent been feeling good lately.
there are some moments where I really need to be alone to sort out my thoughts.

passed my 18th birthday, it wasnt a blast. didnt expect it to be.
but I still feel blessed all the same :') thanks to all the lovely people around me!
and I'm pretty glad it was a thursday and hence I got to spend time w my 38 lovelies :)
thanks to Siow Ying for being nice in the morn altho I 'thanked' you for your present with my incessant ranting bout some unnecessary stuff -_-
felt really awkward when 21 sang the extremely slow songs for me but thankful all the same :)
thankful to the MM group for the (surprise) cupcake! and the beautifully designed card thanks Laura :)
cant really remember who are the people who wished me cause I was really in a horrible mood that day, headaches just kill my mood so easily ._. but THANKS EVERYONE :D
sucked that sch ended so late due to the wretched mass pe ._.
my day got better after dearest brought me to buy the kites we wanted to use during the weekend and brought me for cake and milkshake at NYDC ^^
(bad suggestion btw it was so ex._. and yet he still suggested going back there some day to have more cakes tsktsk.)
went back home after the cake and showered then came out again to have dinner with my parents :)
it felt like a pretty normal day with presents and people wishing me happybirthday, and that's sufficient :)

saturday was supposed to be kite-flying w dearest but it ended up raining.
so we went to watch a movie instead! :) and shop as well, got my jockey cap and some other random stuff. got our favourite custard buns as well #happygirl
especially touched w the card he made cause I know how much effort it must have took! 
thanks dear :))

sunday was such a huge contrast. from a great day to a depressing day.
my first friend in primary school, left us. he's left us with so much to remember. I can totally remember all the stupid things that happened in primary school, when we were so darn immature and the stuff we did oh my goodness when I look back I just wanna punch myself. 
I never would've expected, I thought you were happy. I guess it's just something you kept really close to your heart and never told anyone of us. I'm sorry I didnt text often, I'm sorry I didnt bother to ask more bout your army life. perhaps it would've helped. Until now it still affects me a lot, esp with the recent accident. I hate it how people are saying that so many things are happening to TNPS students. I hate how it keeps reminding me of you, but yet it's so selfish to not keep you in my memories. I wish we were back at Seoul Garden again, you cooking mushrooms and the chicken for me, and eating practically the whole tray of bean sprouts that they displayed out there. 
I know we werent particularly close after heading to secondary schools but I know whenever I needed someone to talk to I could always text you. It hurts to think that you're gone now but I believe that you're now rid of your pain and sufferings that you've kept from all of us. 
Thanks for all the memories, I'll never forget all the wonderful times we've had since primary 1. RIP buddy, you'll be dearly missed. 

alright, I guess that's all for now. 
hoping February will be kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment