Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I think one of my 2015 resolutions should be to update this space weekly, or fortnightly.
and uhm. to stop dreading every school day/week.

week 3 was alright I'd guess? I didnt really do much, considering my IG was not updated the whole week hahaha. went out on Thursday to meet Eileen because this girl's enlisting in 2 days. brought her to Eatplaylove cafe. food was just so-so but it was really just catching up, and doing the stuff they had there! I had the whole shrink plastic to myself cause that girl wasnt touching that, and I made stuff for her, and for the gang as well. since I'm gonna be seeing them on Valentine's hahaha.

cant believe shes enlisting in 2 days, altho she keeps telling me it's not that much of a big deal and I shouldnt make a big deal outta it, I cannot help but feeling like I'm sending off my lil' sister to the army. I mean I've never really seen Eileen as a lil' sister, but more of a good friend. somehow it just feels different now. will probably feel it stronger on Friday morning hmm.

Friday night was spent at netball, raging at final pool like we did again at basketball but I guess the pain doesnt prick as hard? just hoping our bad rep wouldnt pile up in joint hall and stuff because honestly it's true that we dont suck but we just keep losing out when fairplay is being concerned. headed home really late, reached home past midnight but had soup that mama made, and it totally made me feel so much better :)

Saturday was spent mugging away was super happy when Darrel jioed balling session if not I might go crazy LOL. Qianyun and Terence came to join us for abit but the bulk of it was just 1v1 training with him. crazy stamina training but still thankful as usual :) balled for 2 hours or so then went opposite for drinks w the guys. spent an hour listening to their army talk, laughing at their stupidity and their army friends' stupidity. I like how they make everything so dramatized and funny, it's like their way of chilling after a grueling week in camp, and it makes me laugh so much I become v happy too! 好温暖的感觉啊 :) left at 11+pm and Darrel walked me home, really feeling blessed by these simple gestures. say it week in week out but I just feel so happy with their company all the time :))

this was me, pre-balling HAHA.
Sunday was Teoheng w the gang, had so much fun singing our lungs out esp when le bestie and I warmed up 12947395372874x faster than the guys did, so we just had the mic most of the first hour :P sorry guys, step up your game next time HAHA. had a mini surprise for Chinwei since it was his birthday, matcha cake which he gobbled up in 20s tsk these guys. same kinda songs, zero judgement, maximum fun :) 朋友一生一起走, I'm sure this will be us ^^ to quote le bestie: every meet up with them just feels so right :')

cant believe it's 15 days till Sibin leaves. half a month left my dear girl, hoping I wouldnt be a wreck at the airport :/ 

好喜欢你(们),知不知道 <3
didnt stay with them when they went to Parkway to eat and to ECP to chill cause I had to be back in hall on Sunday night. slight tinge of sadness that I wasnt there but still, gotta learn to be content with whatever I have! cabbed back to Tampines with Darrel and Terence because that two were in a rush to book in, thought I earned a free cab ride but I ended up paying cause the cabbie had no change and the guys only had $50 notes mehh. but it's okay lah money flows here and there in the gang ;) 

week 4 didnt start very well, seeing how I had uhm, 2 nights of insomnia. and crazily long days? thank goodness I had a midweek breather when I headed to Lot One because Darrel had nights out! (Am I spending too much time w him opps) Bought Weiquan's present which he super thick-skinnedly requested for. contemplated for pretty long on which to get him, and ended up just sending him pictures and asking him to choose because that bro of mine is seriously picky LOL. had Ajisen for dinner, not something I would be eating with the gang guys hahaha but well. HOW OFTEN DO WE GET NIGHTS OUT LOL. had a really good talk and laugh! thankful that he was very patiently listening to me rant rant rant about the burdens of school and the stuff that I've been upset about #blessed :) oh and we talked about primary school nonsense too haha good old days. 

on another note, was just thinking how actually even though the gang's been here for so so so so long, I've only gotten close to Darrel the past two months. and discovered that we actually get along really well, share the same passion for bball, and we have the same Capricorn fighting spirit hahaha and throw in the stubborn-ness too. thanks for taking the initiative to give me so much support both skills-wise and emotionally during my IHG period. and even now, for your patience during our training sessions despite being very critical about my shortfalls. for your constant encouragement, be it simple things from "control your breathing, dont show your opponent you're tired" to telling me how much PT you've done in camp to make me guilty. for being a good listener although I dont rant very often, teasing me about my bad temper to remind me control my annoyance better. and most importantly, for being genuine and true to what you say, you remind me to stay rooted, prioritize and work hard for what I want. and for that I'm really thankful that you're a constant in my life :) 고마워, 친구 :)

really hoping to spend my Thursday well, studying and catching up on whatever that I've missed in the week as well as work ahead because I can already see my weekends going up in flames HAHA. 

ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment