“I cannot feel my legs” sounds like something I say so often after a long distance run too. Except that her willpower is probably loads stronger than mine. Feeling so uncomfy because I haven't worked out for more than a week already. Should probably go for a run soon.
This video was shown to me bout two months ago and I suddenly remembered about it. Really sick and tired of school, feeling it so much more this sem because I'm spending every single weekend so far w such happiness :') but I know I have so much to be thankful for, so much to appreciate instead of lamenting my days away. Sometimes it makes me thankful that I have forms of reminder like these. Chin up Mel, and move forward strong.
Some things happened in school this week. I've been trying to keep my faith strong. Even if the negative things don't directly happen to me, just seeing things being screwed up already dampens my faith. Told Weiquan yesterday that I always find myself missing them so damn much by latest Wednesday T.T maybe I need to reduce my dependence on them to make me happy? I mean yes, my frontrow clique makes my days so much more bearable but I guess I'm really just so weary and I honestly wish I'm not forever tired. Humanity, please stay strong.
Surprised the best friend on her birthday on Friday w the gang. Thanks guys for responding to my call and helping me surprise her. She totally expected my appearance but she didn't expect you guys there so I'm thankful that I got you guys along :)) thanks to Darrel (gonna just refer to him as D fr now on too burdensome to keep typing his name since I spend so much time w him) for coming w me to get her cake and print the photos for her card after your late bookout on Friday too! And also for swapping your guard duty w your bunk mate for the weekends' activities :)
Quite glad that I went over to her place, but still it's like I've been spoiling this girl so much and it's not even her 21st yet LOL do you realize how fortunate you are?!?!
Went for Nat's 21st birthday party at Hang Out Cafe in AMK on Saturday afternoon! The food was greaaaat and although I was the only girl in my clique there it didn't really feel so?? Talked alot more than I usually would on weekdays and it felt like I connected more? Idek manz maybe just my weekday vs weekend mood LOL. Started thinking bout my 21st though. Like if I should celebrate or not, where and how. And the cost ugh honestly if only money grew on trees or dropped fr the sky, sighs. The idea of a cafe concept is really attracting me though. Can't even remember how my bro celebrated his, if I'm not wrong I think he booked a chalet?
Rushed home after Nat's cake cutting (sorry I didn't stay to eat it!!) cause I had to change out of my made up and dressed up self for Weiquan's party at Aranda. Changed into comfy wear and packed for the night then headed out to meet D who waited for me to be back before walking to Aranda! Speedwalking success LOL we reached in less than 20minutes?? Never knew it was so near cause it's been so long since I ran to the end of the Pasir Ris side of the park connector. Wanted to go find the rest who were watching sunset and chilling by the beach but they just told us to go striaght to the chalet lol tskkkk.
Spent the evening chilling away with the gang, talking bout so much nonsense which cracked me up constantly. Played cards and just nua-ed around on the bed listening to music. Always my most comfy self w them :)
![]() |
| I cant explain why I feel so happy every single time I'm with yall, but I just do (: |
Only started interacting w his other friends after midnight because there werent many people left in the chalet. Played card games and stuff w his poly friends too even tho it's honestly weird to play Resistance w people we don't know well enough to argue with.
Wanted to crash arnd 4+/5am but then the double bed in our room was occupied and his poly friends were taking the single beds so ended up having a HTHT w Sibin Quanhao Junyi and Zijie. So nice to rant bout stuff to them cause zero judgement and zero hard feelings. Ended up talking in the living room, then moved to the room cause we wanted to nua. Went to sleep at about 730am or so, and wokeup about 830am? Lay in bed at talked a little bit before washing up and leaving with D! Went to get Macs breakfast and walked back. Went home to crash more HAHA. Too much sleep debt.
Considering giving up teaching tuition as well cause it's seriously zapping up half of my weekend? No idea, need to see how it goes for now. Already not earning much so I really need to save up, sigh it's always money.
SO TIRED FR A FULL DAY OF LESSONS (830am-7pm) AND WATCHING IHCC TILL 11PM OMG. Time to knock out, NMR report can wait till tomorrow. Since I work best when I work last minute *inserts black moon emoji* next week's CNY so it's a relatively shorter week, and I finally am going to catch up for reaaaaaalll with Chingz because IHCC is over for her. SO PROUD OF THAT GIRL although I honestly thought I was gonna die watching her fly I hope you read this Chingz hahaha.


No comments:
Post a Comment