Wednesday, January 21, 2015

things you hear.

today was a bad day. I mean okay, this week has been terrible. my first week of being 20, sucked like shit. honest.

I'm beginning to lose faith in people, in things and in mindsets. I don't like how the supposedly one of the most sacred things on earth is taken so likely nowadays, people take it for granted and people's mindsets towards it change so terribly.

shan't even begin to list the more disgusting things I heard today because I really just cannot accept mindsets. but I think my main purpose of blogging today cause I was left pondering for a while at this story. decided to blog it out because it will be some food for thought even in future.

wouldn't go into the details of who told me this story and who are the people involved but just an idea of it. so there are basically two people involved, a guy (let's call him John) and a girl (let's call her Mary).

so John and Mary are pretty close friends, similar hobbies and thus they had quite a lot of reasons to hang out and play squash (yeah their favourite sport). the more they hung out the closer they got, much much closer than they used to be. but well, at this age no one spares you from stirring, and they weren't spared either. so thanks to the stirring, they just got more reasons to be closer, because they honestly didn't give a shit about whatever people said, they had more love for their hobbies than caring about what others said about them. even if they were defamed.

but honestly that was just what they thought, that they could continue doing what they loved without letting anyone affect them. slowly, the words of others started getting to them. things were getting more and more out of hand and they decided that some things must be stopped. the people they love were getting kinda affected by the fact that things were changing due to their closeness. so as a result they had to sort things out, because it was affecting them that their loved ones were brought into the picture. and with just one talk, they completely stopped seeing each other. they placed the people they love over themselves, and let what could've been disappear just like that. their closeness faded, and they just stopped doing the things they liked together. basically they just let the whole possibility end.

which left me thinking, if such a thing were to happen to me, will I be able to take it? will I be able to give up a possibility for the people I love? how much must I love them to be able to do something like that for them? probably heaps. just praying hard such a situation wouldn't happen to me, cause from the storyteller it did really sound heck painful.

just some food for thought before I head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment