Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Gang Chalet

Yup I think my title pretty much says it, blogging fr the ipad rn. So I shall just type out words w/o pics and then insert pics when I get back to hall w my comp :)

I think that there was really no better way to spend my last weekend of the short hols than how I did, no idea how the gang decided to have a chalet, but am so damn glad we did :)

So hm, chronologically as my OCD insists...

Fri 9Jan

Wasnt supposed to check in alone but sometimes gems can screw up as well, so I forgive them hahaha. Went to Simei to collect BBQ stuff and then went to check in at the chalet by my own. Zijie came soon after and we just nua-ed arnd until I decided it was impossible to wait for the rest to come before starting the fire - would probably have died of hunger by then.

Not my first time in the Changi Treehouse Villas but I never fail to get wowed by the beauty and serenity of the place :)


Single handedly started the fire, so damn proud of myself, had possibly the most chill BBQ ever idek how we can sit down and BBQ hahaha so much chill. The food was so good I couldnt stop myself fr eating while BBQing either. Left arnd 9pm to go home to shower, packed my clothes for the stay, picked Junyi and Darrel up and went back to the chalet to continue eating HAHAHA.




Ate till midnight or so, then started mahjong w Darrel Zijie and Junyi. While listening to music made when Terence played the guitar and bestf sang them feelsssss. By 2+am or so there was only the 4 mahjongers downstairs and the rest of them were upstairs playing cards, charades etc. Plus making A LOT OF NOISE. But it's all cool heh :)

Played till 5+am then we switched to Bridge and I think that it was basically adrenaline that kept us going. Laughed so much because we were bidding and playing so ridiculously and just got high fr laughing till our stomachs ached. Seriously who bids till 7 No Trump -.- didn't go to sleep till 7am and I just slept downstairs cause I didn't know who was upstairs and didn't wanna wake anyone up. 

Sat 10Jan 

Got up slightly before 10am cause most of the rest were chilling at the first level, playing guitar and singing and playing cards. Washed up and stuff before heading out to Changi V for brunch ^^ started making love lines at the hawker centre now that I think back on it it's like what even?!?!?! But yeah since there was only 3 girls it's so easy to establish 3 love lines and apparently mine stuck the longest tskkkk. Aiqing much LOL. 

Lazybums wanted to go back to the chalet to nua but me being indignant just bugged them like crazy “I WANT GO BEACHHHHHHHHH” until they finally conceeded heh :') spent some time climbing this thing (refer to picture idek what's that called) and on the swings. Then went to the seaside for awhile before going back to the chalet to cleanup and get ready for Sibin's surprise.



















bringing self-stirring to another level (;
Showered and continued playing cards until Quanhao appeared w the cake and Qianyun brought the cake up and we just waited for the cue to head up. It was so awkward cause Sibin was just awkwardly questioning why were we going upstairs w her and all. And then it turned out that those gems had a surprise for me too LOL and it was so well planned because Sibin thought it was for me and I thought it was for her hahahaha. So sweet of all of them but I was genuinely surprised and didn't know how to respond nor what to say so like awkward turtle for awhile.

this was us, waiting for the surprise to be prepared HAHA.
with the other birthday girl (: really so so thankful for you in the gang <3
with my favouritest girl on this earth so much love for you I think I wont ever run out of love for you <3
the di with his two jies HAHA.
with Pris the other passe birthday girl!
DHS family :)
with my aiqing HAHA this photo turned out really nice tho :')
the one-arm length challenge that I lost terribly LOL.
YAY group photo!! <3

cake cutting! I think they were so freaking sweet to get us a cake each tho <3 
On a sidenote I really love my card like it's probably the funniest card that I've ever received?! Love my bestie for it <3 

Cut the cake and then started preparing for steamboat in the evening love how efficiently we worked together to get ready and before long we were already back to chilling around. The first level proved to be too cold for me and I headed up to snuggle in the blankets with Qianyun. Didn't intend to sleep but still ended up falling asleep anyway hahaha slept for an hour or so before going back to wait for the pther people to arrive for steamboat.

Started eating at bout 745pm and Mr Toh joined us for steamboat too! Ate and chatted and time passed so quickly like before I knew it it was already 10+pm. Cleared up after everyone was done eating and we served the cake and drank red wine courtesy of Mr Toh :)



Played card games, werewolf and resistance till nearly 4+am until my brain was the only one capable of arguing my way in the game. Then we just decided to sleep. This time I went up w Qianyun and Sibin to share the double bed w them since there wasn't enough space for all the guys. Had a mini interrogation session and then had a HTHT w the both of them, somehow it feels nice that there's only 3 girls and that we can talk about everything comfortably :') ended up talking till we fell asleep bout 6am :)

Sun 11Jan

Wokeup at about 10am and nuaed around, played more Resistance and it really trained my patience because nobody would trust me really -.- so hard to convince everyone to believe me tskkk. Played and ate cake for bout 2hrs before we went back down to finish up the steamboat food. Really liked the feel of eating together like that cause we really are like a family :')

After lunch we had to clean up the place, pack our stuff before we finally left at 4+/5pm. Really felt like I spent the weekend on an island away fr Singapore cause everything was just so different and the villa was greatttt and it left me the happiest girl ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment