Friday, May 31, 2013

So glad the term break is here. But there really isnt much I'm looking forward to, other than more rest. This term has been so exhausting, physically mentally emotionally.

I really dont like being y6, I dont like growing up. I dont like the education system here.
But in the end, who are we to decide? Aren't we all just victims of the system? We are forced to believe that nothing is more important than our grades, but 10 years on, who really cares about how many As you had for your A Levels?

I dont exactly wanna go on with this post because it'll just seem like a meaningless rant because my head hurts so much to think clearly. Not forgetting I'll still have to settle SGC.
Yes, SGC - selling ourselves to scholarship boards, despite being told since young that we're priceless.

I'm tired. Really tired.

in the end, the one who makes you smile the most has the power to make you crumble the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment