my brain decided that PW was overloading so I shall take a short break here to post up some pictures.
class chalet was really awesome much.
3D2N at Changi Treehouse Villa.
teachers said, "38 is crazy", well yes we might be, but 38 is definitely a lovely class <3
cream cheese brownies that I baked for the chalet ^^ glad it was well received ;)
and v happy cuz JH said it improved from july hehe :))
first day,
guys went to buy food, some of us girls checked in w Ms Selena.
slacked awhile, and I went off to meet JH then head to tuition.
![]() |
| McCafe^^! Weirdest combi ever, hot chocolate w some latte. >.< |
daddy gave Alina and I a life as we headed back to chalet after tuition.
movie marathon: Taken, Dictator, MI4.
lost my patience w MI4 and headed to bed instead :)
slept for a few hours before waking up 6, to go to sch ._.
thinking back it was really interesting how we looked like 15zombies going to sch together.
and how the bus uncle waited for like 3mins for us girls to cross the road LOL.
teachers thought we wouldnt even make it to school and pon or something.
guess that says alot about our reputation LOL.
presented with a surprising result slip. with a decision to be made by 1nov.
still stuck in the dilemma now altho many people already feel that I know what's the right thing to do.
but the more I think the more problems surface. T.T
and there are more and more commitments now that I think of it.
sigh A levels is really not easy to handle. need to start having more self-confidence.
I will make THE choice eventually.
had some alone time, then headed home to get the brownies before meeting Yih Fang at tamp interchange to buy instant noodles and head back to the chalet for bbq.
talked to Ms Selena a lil, thankful for the advice she gave :)
Mr Loh came with his wife, and Mrs Lee with her daughter :)
pity Mr Pang couldnt come cuz of LC duties >.<
really really love the 38 teachers because they're just so nice and all, and it's such a nice feeling to be close to the teachers and know that you can rely on them with stuff you might need :)
![]() |
| 5C38 ;) |
how can I ever bear to.
slacked around with mahjong and cards until the guys decided to get started with running man~!
was partnered w Siew Wei and thought our hiding place was like (Y) until the catchers came.
unfortunately the game couldnt last long cuz of clumsy me :(
maaaan. thinking bout it I still feel really bad for ending their game so early SIGH._.
went back into the chalet to wash wounds and then played ToD and shoot-shag-marry.
think we couldnt tank much because the first night + sch the second morning was too much to bear.
washed up and slept pretty early, most people crashed.
last morning, woke up, cleared up and had instant noodles for brekkie ;)
thanks awesome people who cooked (it was initially my job tsk._.) :D
checked out, headed home and went to work.
sigh talking bout work.
since last week it's been like.
wed-fri: chalet
fri-sun: work
mon-thu: pw
fri-sun: work
mon-thu: pw
fri-sun: work
mon-thu: pw
OHWELL.
8nov come quickly please :(
crappy OP prep today mega annoyance but theres nothing I can really do bout it but trust Mr Chew because he's just that good.
on a sidenote: headed for J-pot with JH for hi-tea today^^!
lovely talk all the way till home, made up for all the unhappiness I felt during OP prep :)
thanks for keeping me company altho you were tired, appreciate it so much :)
![]() |
| hi-tea platter ;) |




No comments:
Post a Comment