school's out! :D
yes I know we've been going "holidays? what holidays?" but it's a fact that sch's out and I'm feeling pretty happy :)
this term's been a rather rough one and I'm glad we ended it nicely with teachers' day celeb! haha still cant get over how epic gangnam style was LOL.
had a pretty nice day out with JH ystd, caught diary of a wimpy kid 3! :D
thanks for making sure I was able to watch it!! ^^ and thanks for accompanying me through all those shops looking for what I wanted :)
so yep, basically ystd was good :) except I had a headache at night and slept real early x.x
gonna make this hols as fruitful as possible I hope :/ foresee the whole of today going to PW already :/ but it's okay WR2 is gonna be a blast! ;)
cant wait for 25sept already! not gonna countdown though, it just sets of the anxiety inside me grr.
jiayou people :D altho studying is really not something I wna do, I know I dont have a choice and I'm just gonna make the best out of this :)
该怎样才能让你感到开心呢?:/
No comments:
Post a Comment