Wednesday, May 2, 2012

had one of the worse days of my life today. 
it's those kinda day when you think: what have I done wrong to deserve all this? ._.


1. still feeling insecure bout my PI tho I changed everything I could after his feedback and after he said "great job!". why? because it's only 400 words. (maybe my LA teachers did such a good job teaching me summary)
2. screwed up math. again. gosh mel how many times dyou wanna go thru this mug-your-ass-off and then screwing up cycle? can you for goodness sake. focus?! (then again, giving myself an excuse, I did the test a day after 公公 passed away :/)
3. pw groupings. oh forget it. i'd enough of ranting. and everyone who asks me for my grouping feels me. thank goodness for those friends :)
4. did a shit job at refereeing today. not gonna give myself an excuse that cuz i havent done so for so long. rubbish. i just let everything else clog up my mind. how unprofessional mel. 


but all that aside, felt so much better after leaving school. always helps to have you by my side :)
i've to admit tho, i was a lil frightened by your actions just now :/ 
take it easy alright, just smile and look forward to tomorrow. because i'll be here for you :) 


and and and. talking bout tomorrow. so looking forward! :D 
it's like now or never. do or die. 
LETS GO A'DIV. :D DOUBLE TOP-4s :D WE CAN DO IT! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment