Thursday, February 9, 2012

Havent been blogging for ages. 
Couldnt bring myself to blog because I know work will pile up on me.
But today was just too tiring and I need a break.


SH seriously...kills. I'm serious. 
I'm so tired after only 4 weeks, and knowing I still have bout 20-21 months to go isnt helping at all. I really need more strength to carry on.
I say 'I'm damn tired' close to 10 times a day, or maybe 20. 
It just comes out so naturally.
Plus there's no public holiday until Good Friday. 
And I swear March Hols wont even be a proper break.


Theory on 17Mar, my teacher will zap my entire March Hols -.- 
Really afraid ohgosh. The last theory paper I took was in p5.
6 years ago oh my goodness, how am I gonna cope with it ._. 
Plus theres so much things I havent learnt yet!!! 


This is like some rubbish post, just my rants and nothing really productive.
But I'm just really tired and dont feel like doing any more work today :(
Sigh. 


There's so much things I've got on my mind. 
Really need to know how to breach certain topics to my parents and all.
Hopefully they'll understand.






so bloody thankful for you<3

No comments:

Post a Comment