got myself more tangled up with emotional issues and responsibilities.
honestly now I really hate being around my phone because phone = responsibilities
some problems from the past re-surfaced. led me to expose the weakest side of myself.
really hope this will tide over soon. feeling so vulnerable, so bare.
further messed things up, pushed people away, threw chances out of the window.
I just want to have some time, to myself. to be myself.
I had enough of people telling me what to do. I'm so done with this.
sometimes I wonder, what if I hadn't made that decision one year ago?
how would things be right now?
would I be this upset at so many things now?
it's a domino effect. I know it.
maybe it's just me believing too much in horoscopes,
but I think Capricorns have this nature of upsetting themselves so so often.
every single day I key in those digits, only to remind myself of the pain.
or am I reminding myself never to make such a mistake again?
原来你是我最想留住的幸运,原来我们和爱情曾经靠的那么近;
与你相遇好幸运,可我已失去为你泪流满面的权利。
sometimes I wonder, what if I hadn't made that decision one year ago?
how would things be right now?
would I be this upset at so many things now?
it's a domino effect. I know it.
maybe it's just me believing too much in horoscopes,
but I think Capricorns have this nature of upsetting themselves so so often.
every single day I key in those digits, only to remind myself of the pain.
or am I reminding myself never to make such a mistake again?
原来你是我最想留住的幸运,原来我们和爱情曾经靠的那么近;
与你相遇好幸运,可我已失去为你泪流满面的权利。
No comments:
Post a Comment