Wednesday, December 24, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE (:

Hols have been craaaaaazy busy for me. Havent really stopped for a breather was so thankful that Chinwei asked to head out to town for Christmas atmosphere!

We went to Orchard Central for an early dinner first, because we met at ~430pm. 

had to split into 2 tables but dinner was still great, full of laughter all the time :B
Impromptu decision to surprise Darrel for his birthday which is on 27th! So our table went to prepare the cake while the other table brought him away! Surprise success yo! 

Us with the cake (which cant be seen LOLOL) :B
So the other guys actually brought him up to the roof garden of Orchard Central 几浪漫一下 wor so proud of them HAHA. Loved the view up there (: 



rooftop selfie (:
with the birthday boy (this was at Gardens by the Bay)! Happy Birthday meanass stop posing like you're a model hope you're having a whale of time in Taiwan making me jealous with all the noms I am so dying to try T.T one year older one year wiser so stop being so mean to me I will train harder and buck up on my ball skills and fitness for sureee just be more patient w me lah. but still, so thankful for ya :)
I think this photo is so amusing how we just all decided to photobomb Terence because he was acting like he's never seen the world #recruitlife LOLOL
and here he takes revenge by refusing to let us take a girls photo HMPH.
then he photobombs my OOTD omg last warning this guy :<
after manymanymany failed attempts to kick him outta my photo HAHA #OOTN rather :D
came across street musicians and decided to take a photo w them lovelovelove this photo so much ((:
train selfies next :D


super thankful for these two it'll be so different when they both head overseas for uni and I'll be left for the guys to bully mehhhh love yall so much <3
headed for GBTB because the bestie said the lights there were nicer!! no regrets heh. 

was so hard to take a DHS photo because everyone kept photobombing tskkkk.
with the two people who spent 6 years in DHS w me altho I was never thaaat close with yguys in DHS, still really thankful for these two 90pointers (sorry I burden if not we'll be really cool omg) :B 
I think I was more annoyed when I was photographing a photobomb-ed photo LOL keep having to retake.
my favouritest girl I really dk what I am going to do if I didnt have you <3 love you more than any words can say babe. 
selfie selfie selfie what's an outing without selfies :B 




this photo was so embarrassing because the driver was standing there waiting for me to be done w the photo AND THOSE IDIOTS DIDNT EVEN TELL ME OMG was dying of shame when I got off the cart. but that's what friends are for - stupid things HAHA.
group photos at GBTB~~~ :'') 



the beautiful lights really left such a warm feeling within, and it's also the company that made me so fuzzly inside :')




headed to MBS before home, and then what's Christmas without photos w a Christmas tree!! 

was really so hard to get a person to take a decent photo manzzzz. but glad we had it (;
our attempt to squeeze everyone into the deco, we succeeded only w a blur photo LOL.
with le bro (: thanks for taking all my mindless nonsense and not complaining and still humouring me even if I dont make any sense at all HAHA. 
the day out w them really made me feel so happy, relaxed and finally feeling like I took my mind off serious stuff and work and all (:

this photo is seriously prettzzz omg :') also reminds me of how the guys were such gems to carry our stuff for us because we had to hold our potential flying skirts on the bridge tsk fierce windd.
bunch of gems I would never ever let go of. I know I've made a mistake before but I'm glad I still have yguys. Wont ever make the same mistake ever again thanks for being my most confident forever <3 missing MARKIE WHO HAS BEEN MISSING IN ACTION FOR AGES COME BACK DUDE.


IHG is making me so crazily busy I hardly even have time for anything else~~~ 

on hockey day with Germzzz dont know anything just go down and whack the ball!
basketball's a lil more emotional tho. felt like I really let the team down singlehandedly. wont let that happen again!


met my teammies for a meal after a long while, really glad to see all of them again, laughing at everything and making my reading week a little more bearable than it would be!

this has to be one of the nicest photo we've ever taken omg :')


also, met my babes SY and Rachel to study midway through exams cause I could stand pulau NTU no longer. didnt confine myself for as long as I would have because I really needed a dose of home heh.

been awhile since we spent quality time together, really miss you girls~~~ 
 then took the chance to ask my fave peeps out for supper too!! :B

thanks for making me the happiest :') 

hall cooking midway through exam week 1 because our heads were exploding and we needed a break (: made risotto and it turned out really really great so happy :D 


headed out for the best jap food everrrr at teppei after the last paper :D
love this clique of mine so much :)

全家幅 :)

BBQ session with DOTA in lieu of Christmas! we're far fr full attendance but I'm really looking forward to see you guys soon at training :)) 




nua night with bff at home, made rainbow waffles with ice-cream instead of focusing on her research on UK unis opps. :P
once again, damn freaking thankful for ya :)





ALSO. YOLO-ed during exam period and went for Running Man autograph session!!! :D 

finally saw my ideal guy right in front of me omg the charmz of this man cannot be described in words I really went quite crazy HAHAHA love love love my babes who can take my nonsense in times like these! KJK <3



really so darn amazeballs to be able to see him and then take a photo with the huge poster! 


alright ciao time to sleep! finally blogged after a long hiatus omg WHERE GOT TIME T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment