Sunday, December 16, 2012

All I want for Christmas is You~~~

it's been a long day with geog and this clingy romance shall continue to stay strong. #jiayoumel
thank goodness for good music and Christmas songs to keep me sane ^^

actually all I really want for Christmas is to spend Christmas with my dearest :) havent thought of anyth I could possibly get him for Christmas yet. meh D:
hi dearest if you see this CAN WE GET ICECREAM TOGETHER SOON? :D Andersons B&J or whatever, havent had any good ice-cream this hols w you yet :)

wanna get Christmas nails! maybe I should pamper myself with a manicure session but my nails are so horribly short there isnt much I can even paint. SIGH. come next year i'm gonna get extensions when I do manicures! #lookingforward

so angst that I havent been able to do my nails because of my stupidity with my passport. and it honestly wont be very worth it to do my nails now? but I would have to take them down in 3 weeks right, thats how long those non-gelish ones would last anyway. MAYBE I should! :D argh whatever, let's just see when's the next time we're gonna head into JB ;)

oh I've kinda set my eyes on a pretty ukulele I saw online at a rather cheap price :D but the thing is I probably wouldnt have time for it esp since I already gave up piano until after A levels alrd. then after A levels it'll be focusing on the pieces until I clear my g8. THEN I'll have the time for a new instrument. sounds like it's never gonna happen? I THINK SO TOO.

honestly living in Woodlands is so hard to adapt to. what in the world. WHAT IS THERE IN THE NORTH. I miss the east :( it's really boring here argh I mean, I feel paiseh if I keep going out because I know aunt wont be v happy. and plus it'll take me 45mins to get back to Tampines.

okay and all those talk bout 21.12.2012 is making me feel kinda scared over, idontknow. the world ending? I mean, nobody knows what would reallyreally happen right. I just hope I get more chances to appreciate people if it doesnt happen. and hmm, if it really happens, I just wanna say thankyou to anyone and everyone who have been part of my life and been there for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment