felt this urge to blog because I suddenly felt like unjust was being done to me.
it's been. awhile. really awhile. bout a month.
suddenly feeling really scared for this whole thing, I just hope it'll be over and done with soon.
I absolutely cannot stand people who dont bother to take the initiative.
I SWEAR at 2359 tomorrow I wont receive anything. I freaking swear omg.
was casually talking bout this to Ann earlier today, then realized like sigh.
THIS SUCKS.
seniors talk bout it happening to other people, saying how tragic it can get.
what if. it happens to me?
okay I've no idea what's the point of this post I'm just feeling a sudden surge of unhappiness.
going on to revision, I'm feeling slightly screwed. no idea how I'm gonna complete the syllabus on time.
which brings me to another point of unhappiness which I cant mention here. nvm.
ohgosh, why am I feeling so angsty today #@$@$@
had physics consultation today, feeling quite alot better for physics :)
thank goodness for patient teachers :)
and thanks to Ann for coming along today :)
on a side note,
really looking forward to tmr ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment