Lost my trend of thoughts for PI. So I thought I'd take a break by blogging hmm.
The past week's really been crazy, with tests trainings friendlies and late nights. Late nights are the worse, they leave me all queasy in the morning that I feel like some pregnant woman with the tendency to puke because my stomach just churns and churns ._.
And as i'm typing this I still have that feeling. Tsk.
Sometimes when I feel lost and demoralized I just feel glad that the house's almost always empty so I can break down. Did so on wednesday. Never thought I felt so bottled up, presumed it's just stress. But when I broke down I felt so much emotions being released.
OKAY BACK TO PI.
Finally done :D
Really really afraid for Physics test next week ._. Someone please tell me why did I choose physics :/
Or rather, why did I not choose H1 phyiscs. Really cant take it anymore. I feel the drive to do Math Chem and Geog. Anything other than physics. WHY :(
And I pretty much screwed math test earlier this week ._. Sincerely pray that there'll be ECF or I'll just be ready to fail my math test. Not tryna be a bitch here but I really cant accept screwups for math :/ Ohwells, Mel, get over it.
Glad that we didnt havta train till 830 ystd tho, felt like I was gonna break alr, before training ._. Been feeling rather feverish in class these few days. But ending training earlier didnt make me more productive at home tho ._. I NEED TO BE STRONGER.
Went home w the pig ystd, mini htht bout the future :) Set me thinking quite a bit on the rest of the ride home. I already kinda anticipate that I'll end up in FASS eventually. But there's many other things I wanna do apart from being in FASS :/ Really anticipate the career day next wed to see what I can learn from those talks.
Right, trng tmr.
Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment